- For the beauty of the earth
- For the glory of the skies,
- For the love which from our birth
- Over and around us lies:
- For the beauty of each hour
- Of the day and of the night,
- Hill and vale and tree and flow'r
- Sun and Moon and stars of light
Brother, sister, parent, child.
Friends on earth and friends above
For all gentle thoughts and mild.
For each perfect gift of Thine
To our race so freely given.
Graces human and divine
Flow'rs of earth and buds of heav'n.
- Lord of all, to Thee we raise
- this our joyful hymn of praise.