18 June 2010

To Sleep, Perchance To Dream

I cannot contain my excitement. Through a very lucky strike of fate (read: Divine Intervention), I am about to get a brand, spanking new BED.

Don't get me wrong, my current bed and I have been through some good times. Almost 10 years of slumber- its gotten me through a nasty car accident, a few surgeries, a 2 year battle against mononucleosis, and the odd night with a sick child next to me.

But the poor bed is definitely warn, and sadly it is time to part ways. Miraculously, through the absolute kindness of a complete stranger whom I have never met, I am about to go chose one of the most expensive beds money can buy. I am giddy. I revel in the thought of a good night's rest, without waking to my aching back & neck. I am elated! There are not enough happy and thankful words for me to use.

For anyone looking for a bed in the UT area, consider http://www.mycomfortmyway.com/. It is run by the local Pearce family, and while they are strangers to me, they are family in spirit for their act of selflessness.

HOORAY for the hope of a great night's rest! And many, many thanks to the Pearce Family, and the good Lord for this HUGE blessing.

1 comment:

  1. How very exciting! We spend 1/3 of our lives in bed so it is VERY important to have a good one. What an awesome gift you are about to receive! Sweet dreams my friend.

    ReplyDelete